Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thank you...

I have been trying to blog for about, oh all day now, and I just can't get out what I am trying to say! I am so worried that what I really want to say is going to hurt feeling and then part of me says I really don't give a damn because you don't seem to care! I'm sick and tired of feeling like I am always wrong when I know that I am right. You are so stuck on your self now you don't even know that you are about to lose some friends. It's not like it would matter to you. I mean you have a whole new life and your living your cookie cutter life and we just mess it up by bringing dirt in to your precious house! You are not perfect and you need to come off your high horse. You need to figure out who you are and stop forming to everyone else. You have shut us out of your life and I feel like you think you are better then I am. Well you're not. I know who I am, and I am proud of it. I am strong in my faith and my relationship with God. I can see certain things and not worry that it will damage my faith. I am done with trying to figure you out and trying to withhold myself so I don't hurt your feelings but no more! But I do want to thank you for one thing... Jealousy is a horrible thing to have and I was jealous of you. I am not now. You also showed me what really matters and I see that I am more blessed then I ever knew. I am loved by an amazing man and I love him back and I have a very happy child. My house my not always be clean or we may fight but I know at night when I am laying in my husband's arms everything is right in the world. Thank you for teaching me that. I pray that you figure that out sooner rather then later...

1 comment: