Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A good Night...

Tonight I went over to moms for a movie and I love how me and my mom are now, it took 4 years of us not talking but we have learned how to handle each other because she and I are so much a like. I use to hate when people would say that I looked like her but now I take it as a compliment. My mother is controlling out spoken stubborn and of course she is ALWAYS RIGHTbut she stands up for what she believes and I am glad she is my mother. Took me 25 years to come to this but hey better late then never!!
Anyways we watched Dear John and it was pretty good, not as good as the book but that's how it always is anyways!
dear john Pictures, Images and Photos

It was great just spending sometime with her and my sister who by the way is just right down crazy. She is going to be 13 in July and she is just turning into a beautiful young lady who loves to talk back and roll her eyes LOL!! But she is getting really good on the flute she can even play Lady Gaga telephone on it.
I think we are going to really try and to to the pool tomorrow evening with Amanda and the kiddos and I am going to bring her with us, trying to spend more time with her.
Well I really need to go to bed since it is almost 2:00 am.
So goodnight world!

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for Dear John at the library. ;) Glad to know you reconnected with your mother. Hope you slept well.

    ReplyDelete