Thursday, June 10, 2010

Lucky and Coolwater...

summer  love Pictures, Images and Photos


what does summer mean to you? To me it means fireflies,fireworks,snow cones, and summer love...

My hubby and I started dating when I was 17 and let me tell you I fell hard for him. He just had this thing about him that I still cant figure out what it is.
Today I was driving around town with the windows down letting the summer air blow threw my hair and it just took me back, I swear I could smell Lucky cologne and Coolwater perfume mixed in with the warm wind. Oh I just love those two smells together because it is us, we both have been wearing them for years and whenever I put it on I am 17 all over again. He has worn other colognes and I perfumes but nothing goes better together like those two smells.
When I smell them, It takes me back to our first kiss in his car, our first date at chilies, and many other firsts that summer. He still makes me feel like I did when I was that young girl standing in the mix of perfume and cologne outside my friends house hoping for a kiss. I still get weak in the knees when he kisses me or get butterflies in my stomach when he reaches for my hand. He is my summer love till this day and I am so blessed to have him as my husband.
Who would have thought that Lucky and Coolwater would have work so well together...

Summer Love Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments: