Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My God...

As I am getting older I am learning that not everyone believes in God as I do and I guess it was me being blinded or naive but it just something that I thought everyone was saved. But now I am so sad to see how many people don't have Jesus as their savior, people I look up to or care about.
I wouldn't know what to do with out God in my life. He has held me up when all I want to do is just lay down and quit. I have had the Holy spirit enter me and it has always been there since the day I asked Jesus into my heart. When I was 16 I was going down a downward spiral of darkness and I was so unhappy and doing stupid things and hurting my self and my family. I couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel it was just getting darker and darker, then one day I decided that I was done and I went to church and my soul cried out to God and it was filled with such love and peace and I love having that in my life.
Now life is not as easy as it was at 16 and there have been times I have felt that falling sensation that I got before but I feel his hand grab mine before I can fall back in to the tunnel.
God is amazing in all he does and what he will do. I love sitting outside and just closing my eyes and let my self be surround by all of his wonderful gifts. When I breath in the fresh air my soul is awaken and I know that, that is Gods wonderful works, not some big bang, and when I look at my son I just fill up with such joy because God gave him to me! He trusted me enough to raise his child in the way he would want him to be raise believe in his love and his grace.
If your are not living for Jesus and for our future we have in Heaven then what are you living for? Your self? How sad that must be for you, because you will be alone in a dark tunnel with no light at the end only through Jesus will you find the light...

1 comment: