Sunday, June 20, 2010

My dad...

Happy Father's Day to all the great father's out there!!

When I was younger I never really figured my self as a " daddy girl " because well me and my dad never got along, I always thought he was mean or to hard on me, but now that I am older, I look back on all the things that man has done for me so I and my heart fills up with love for him.
He married my mother when I was like 4 or 5 and he has always treated me like I was his own daughter. It funny because when people figure out that he is my step-dad they are shocked. He use to play checkers with me and cards and I bet if I asked him today he would even play scrabble with me! He could always make me laugh so hard, he is a pretty funny guy!
To this day I know he would always try and help me out when I was in trouble. I am so blessed with an amazing dad!

Thank you dad for everything you do for me and my family, I love you so much!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute!!! I think I feel the same... it's like now I understand him a bit more.

    ReplyDelete