Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Day...

Good Morning everyone!
Today is a brand new day and a new start. Time to go forward and stop looking back wandering what I could have done to change the out come. I am ready to show the people that care about me how much I love them and how much there love means to me.
I have so many things I am looking forward to this summer. Lets see next week is Eclipse ( yea baby) and then My sons 3rd birthday ( so sad) and then in August we are heading to Vegas!!! See so much fun stuff coming up and now I can really enjoy it!
I am going over to my besties house and we are going to have a small girls night, just veg out and watch When in Rome. Then Sunday we are heading to see Traci for her little girls birthday party.
I also think I may have found a walking partner. An old friend from HS so I am looking forward to that. We go to Vegas in like 6 weeks and so I want to get use to walking. I don't want to kill over from walking!

Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

1 comment: