Friday, June 25, 2010

A waste of breath....

So for about a year now I have been dealing with DRAMA!! Well I finely emailed the person who I have been having issues with and I laid it out there on the table because she asked what she did for me to be angry with her about, so I answered her. Well I have a feeling it was not what she wanted to hear ( or read), because well she has not email me back and I deleted her and her husband from my facebook ( childish I know) but it made me feel better, anyways I found out that he blocked me and his BROTHER and my bestie!! I am so tired of wasting my emotions on people who don't seem to care about me anymore! I put the ball in her yard and I guess she went over and popped it.
So where do I go from here? Do we go on with our lives and see what the future holds or do I send another email asking why she ignored my other?
The truth is I don't have the energy anymore to keep doing this, like I said in the beginning this has been going on for a year and I am so tired. I have true friends and family that I need to give my energy and time to, instead of dwelling on something I cant change.
So I guess it choice number one, just go on with my life and start a new chapter in my life with out them in it anymore...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made a very good decision there so you can move forward with your life. When people act like that they tend to live things over and over in their minds and not want to learn and move on with them.

    ReplyDelete