Saturday, June 19, 2010

Heaven... A child's view of it...

I love my niece Amberlynn, she is full of life and questions and I love how she looks at the world.
We were driving around today and she was just talking and talking like she usually does and half of the time we have no idea what she is talking about, so we just listen and say yeah and ah uh in the right places. So anyways today Amber says " I bet daddy is having fun in heaven" and Amanda replies " yeah I bet he is", so Amber just starts telling us how fun heaven is going to be because her bubba said that there are lollipops in heaven and there are swimming pools and they will get to go swimming everyday, well not everyday just during the summer.
I just wanted to cry because here is this 6 year old that has more faith in our God and in heaven then some adults. I love how children look at things, how the simplest things make them happy! Amanda took them outside a few nights ago in their PJ's and let them catch fireflies! How wonderful is that and she said that they were so happy!
So if heaven is anything like Amber says,well then I cant wait to get there and eat Lollipops and swim and maybe even catch some fireflies...

No comments:

Post a Comment