Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nothing Much....

Well I will have to say that I am NOT happy that my husbands vacation is over, He goes back to work tonight and it just plain sucks!!! For the past two weeks I got to sleep with him and I am going to miss that! We didnt do much the past two weeks but for the most part it was a really good vacation. We spent most of it out of town and our friends house, it was great just to relax and hang out. Tonight is going to be hard for me to sleep because I got use to him back in bed with me. I love laying in his arms at night and have pillow talk, we have some of out best talks late at night in whispers because we dont wake anyone up.
Last night my mom took the baby for the night and I had a much needed girls night with some amazing women in my life! We went and saw Alice in Wonderland and let me just say I LOVED it!!! I will so go see it again! Then came home and just relaxed with my hubby. Today is time change so all of are really tired so today is a lazy day and that is just fine with me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment