Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break!

Well I am sooo tired! I couldn't fall asleep till 2:00 am and was up a lot earlier then i wanted to! So I am dragging my feet today on the things I need to do, like cleaning, going to the store and put my laundry up! I just want to lay around today but the house is driving me crazy!!!
Today is the first day of Spring Break and well that really doesn't affected me since Elijah is not in school yet but I always loved Spring Break when I was a kid, it always made me feel refreshed when I went back to school. So I am thinking I am going to do Spring Break Cleaning! The house is not cleaned like I like it and my clothes need to be switched out! Maybe rearrange the furniture I don't know yet. Thinking Wednesday is going to be cleaning day since Thomas works his ot job that day so he will be out of the house at 3:00 pm.
Also going to start walking in the morning I think I need that alone time so I can get in the right mind set for the day.
Well I guess it is time for me to start the day!!! I hope everyone has a good day!!

1 comment: