Saturday, April 17, 2010

Update...

So I have been doing a work out call cross fit or I have been trying to do the work out, but some of the things are just really hard, for example a box jump!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! I can barely do a jumping jack! I feel like such a loser. When I do the other work out I cant move for days. I am thinking this work out is not for me but i feel like quieter and like I am just giving up because it is too hard. I don't know what to do, everyone says to work threw the pain yeah and i get that and understand but does that mean I can't walk or bend over with out wanting to cry! Cross fit is for people who are in some what of shape and yeah that is not me!
WW is doing a 5k walking challenge and I think I am going to do that for now and maybe when I lose more, move up to the running challenge. I think I am going to still do some of the Cross fit work ( the simple one's) and maybe when I lose more weight i will try the harder ones. I am just not ready to do something like that right now. I don't want to kill myself trying to get healthier!
I am hoping my hubby will help me in the walking and running challenges, he is a runner and I know that he could help me that is if he is patient with me (:
So that is all for now! Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. yes, if the work out is hurting you that much than it's not the right one for you at the present time. You need to start off slow and work your way up but you also need to push yourself. You know your body. You know what is pushing yourself and what is over doing it. Good luck with everything :D

    ReplyDelete