Tuesday, April 13, 2010

update...

So today has started out pretty good!! My hubby let me get some sleep this morning and the baby slept in his own room last night for the first time and he did great! Only woke up once which is awesome because he usually wakes up every hr when I have tried to do this before!
So I have lost 5 pounds!!! I love seeing my weight go down it is just great! The weight watchers site said I was losing weight to fast psh whatever! I have only 10 more pounds to lose and I will be were I was when I got pregnant with Elijah! Today's work out is crazy!!! So I think I am going to Mondays work out instead. Going to take it easy today though because I started back on my Metformin and it just make me sick to my stomach, so we will see how my day goes with that, but I really need to do a work out today. I haven't done a work out in two days. On Saturday I did work in the yard for 3 1/2 hours so Sunday I didn't do anything and then yesterday I work in the yard for a bit and just did stuff around the house. So today I am going to work out with the hubby when he gets up!
Well I hope everyone has a great day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Doing yesterday's workout is a great idea! I might do that too!

    ReplyDelete