Friday, April 16, 2010

my girls...




Oh today is going to be GREAT!!! The girls are coming over for some much need girl time. We are going to order pizza and go to Orange tree (yummy)!!!!! Then going to watch the Blind Side which is one of the best movies!
I love having the girl come over, we just sit around talk, laugh and there have been time where we all just having a really crappy time and we just vent and cry to each other! I wouldn't know what to do with out these women in my life! We have been threw so much together and I would do it all over again as longs I knew they were going to be by my side! The crazy thing is we are sooo different from each other but we have always fit into each other lives like we are meant to be there. I love being able to be my self around them and not have to worry about impressing them.
Our anniversary is coming up,Six years ago they took me in and became my family and beyond blessed that they did. They didnt care that about my past or what stupid thing came out of my mouth, they have helped me grow into the women and mother I am today! What more can you ask for in a friendship???

No comments:

Post a Comment