Tuesday, April 6, 2010

update...

So I lost 4 pounds this week!!! Which is freaking awesome!! I have been doing the warm up and then trying to do things around the house that I can count as a "work out" and then me and then hubby do the warm up together again. Yesterday I work in the yard all day and now I can barley move my legs but hey it is all good!!! I have to lose 5 pounds to reach my personal goal and when I hit that mark I a going to reset my goal, I think I am being smarter about this time around instead of thinking I can lose 10 pounds a week which I know is not going to happen I know I can lose at least 3-5 pounds a week and it will all add up in the end!
Also need to say Great Job to the BESTIE!! She lost 5 pounds this week!! GREAT JOB LOVE!!!! so PROUD of you before we know it we will reach our GOALS TOGETHER!!!!
Well today I am taking it easy till my hubby gets up and then going to work out with him and maybe a nice walk if is doesn't rain!!!

1 comment: