Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Love/Hate...

So I follow a blog that is doing 10 things you love and hate about your spouse so I thought I would list mine.

LOVE

1. He loves God, The reason why i feel in love with him.

2. He makes me laugh! it can be the dumbest thing but he can always crack me up.

3. He is hard working.

4. He is the best daddy to our son. They can play for ever.

5. He makes me feel beautiful and sexy even when I know I look like hell.

6. He lets me pick where to eat when we go out.

7. He makes me feel smart, even when I say something of the wall

8. He helps cook dinner, even if it just making the salad.

9. He holds me just right when we get to sleep together at night.

10.He plays Scrabble with me and he hates that game.


HATE

1. He never take the trash out when I ask him , I have to remind him a million times

2. He is loud when he comes in from work, I always hear him taking his uniform off, drives me crazy!

3. He never buys him self clothes.

4. He works to much!

5. He never tells me what he really wants.

6. He makes the car a mess.

7. He leaves the newspaper on the floor and then my son decides to take it all over the house!

8. He is better at losing weight then I am.

9.He is a push over when it comes to our son

10. He beats me at Scrabble!

3 comments:

  1. That's so great! I would do this but it would get ugly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome list :D
    My husband makes the car a mess as well. It drives me insane!!!!

    ReplyDelete