Thursday, April 8, 2010

Big and Beautiful....


I am a big and beautiful women! I know that I write alto about losing weight and all that fun stuff and that is because I am not happy being this heavy but the truth is I love the fact that I have curves and some meat on my bones. I have no problem being plus size at all. Yesterday I was looking on a PLUS SIZE clothing web sit for a new swim suit and well all the models are stick THIN!! Hello it is for plus size women!!! Not everyone wants to be skin and bones! I want to see true plus size women in these clothes!
I use to look at women who were thin and I wanted that so badly, when I was younger I always imagined that I wasn't really fat I just wore a fat suit and that I could take it off any time I wanted to. Then I came to realize that all the skinny girls were just bitches and they were always worrying about there weight.
Look at our history and the art, men were drawing women with big butts and wide hips and women we soft around the tummy. I believe that those women are gorgeous and that is how I imagined my self now. I will never have rock hard abs or something that wont jiggle but I have curves that are sexy. So I am proud to be a big beautiful women!!!!
P.S
MY HUSBAND LOVES ALL OF MY CURVES!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is what I wanted to read! ^___^
    I attended the Artistic Lyceum and I perfectly know how artists painted their Muses: my favourite painter, Pieter Paul Rubens, draws them in a fantastic way, they seem so gorgeus and perfectly comfortable as they look like!:)
    Life is so beautiful, I think people there in America, where you live, are meaner than here, even though here people are racist, which is worse. Love u:")

    ReplyDelete