Monday, April 5, 2010

The ABC of me!

A - Available or Taken: Taken
B - Best Friend: Amanda
C - Cake or Pie: Pie – Cake
D - Drink of Choice: Coke but I am trying to drink diet.
E - Essential Item You Use Everyday: Computer
F - Favorite Color: Yellow and Purple
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H - Hour you normally wake up: 8 am
I - Indulgence: not real sure
J - January or February: Jan
K - Kids: 1
L - Life Incomplete Without: Friends
M - Marriage Date: April 21
N - Number of Siblings: 2
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: Losing my family
Q - Favorite Quote: You are the twilight of my life... the new moon on my horizon... the eclipse of my being...and the breaking dawn to every morning...

R - Reason to Smile: my hubby and son!
S - Season: Autumn
T - Turkey or Beef: Turkey
U - Unknown Fact About Me: not real sure
V - Veggie You lima beans
W - Worst Habit: over thinking
X - X-rays: like 10
Y - Your Favorite Food: pasta
Z - Zodiac: Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment