Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday


Yesterday was my wonderful husband birthday and I feel horrible because he ended up taking care of me because I was sick with the a stomach bug. I just cried because it was his day and here I am sick and he is taking care of me. He always has crappy birthday's and this year I was trying really hard that he had a great birthday and a great vacation as well. Last year on his vacation Elijah and I were both really sick. Well what do you know I'm get sick again! We had a game night on Saturday with some of our friends and so we gave him his big birthday gifts which was a gun that he has been dying for and our best friend got him the series The Shield. So gift wise he made out pretty good! but I still feel pretty bad that I am sick. I just wish that he could have a great birthday with out anything crazy happening.

So Happy Birthday my wonderful love! Thank you for taking care of me and our crazy son. I love you so much and praying next year NO ONE WILL BE SICK!!!
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment