Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Elijah...


Elijah is my 2 year old son and I am blessed to get to stay home with him and I love every minute of it, OK that is a lie I love when he listens to me and he is not throwing fits! But none the less I love being a stay at home mom. Elijah is a hand full to say the least, he is so stubborn and I really have no idea where he gets that from (: Oh and does he have a temper ( he gets that from his dad)but he is also so smart and funny and he can be such a loving child. Melts my heart when he comes up to me and does his fish face for kisses!
Anyways a lot of people know that Elijah is not a big talker we can figure out what he wants pretty much but well today was a different story. I am sitting on the couch reading and he is watching WOW WOW WUBBZY for like the 100Th time today, he comes up to me and he is doing his jargon talk he does and he is just going and I have no idea what he is talking about so I ask him again what he needed so again he goes off with his Elijah talk and so I ask again, So I guess Elijah did not like that he actually THREW HIS HEAD BACK AND RAISED HIS ARMS UP AND SIGHED AND ROLLED HIS EYES!!! I thought I was talking to my niece Amber for a second. I didn't know what to do so I asked him one more time what he need HE DID IT AGAIN!!! Then just walked off and guess what he was talking crap to me as he was walking off!! Oh i died laughing It was the funniest thing ever! I was thinking he is two and he is already giving me major attitude!!!
Well I figured out what he wanted which was to paint but he didn't get to since he decided to rip up a bunch of paper!
Oh the joys of motherhood!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment