Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trying something new

well today has been ok not great but not bad either really have not felt to good. Took the baby to the park and walk around a little, then for lunch i had a half turkey melt and a pumpkin cookie, then for dinner grilled cheese that was pretty much it...
So next week I am going to go work out with amanda, amy and molly. I am super nervouse about it but i think it will be good for me and something to do with the girls. I just dont want to make an ass out of my self they do like sit ups and push ups and lunges and all the other stuff i think I AM GOING TO DIE but i really want to lose weight and I guess this is the way to do it! Hell if amanda can try it I can atleast try to do too.
well that is it for the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment