Thursday, September 3, 2009

no more late nights...

well today has been a really lazy day, So far all i have had was a bowl of cereal. For lunch I am going to have Tuna and then for dinner I am not sure yet. I am thinking Spaghetti and a salad. I am doing pretty good on portion controls I really feel like I am eating less then before but I dont feel so stressed out like i did with WW, now i did lose weight on ww but i was always worried about going over points or whatever. I think eating off a smaller plate and cutting things in half has really worked for me. But I did do bad last night I had a poptart and milk when i was not even hungry then i felt like crap afterwards. That was the meds diffently I really need to stay away from sugar so late at night. I have notice that i heat more when Thomas is not home then when he is home. So i have decided on night that Thomas has to work his OT job I am just going to go to bed instead of staying up till one in the morning playing on the computer!
I am hoping that wil also help me lose weight...
well that is it for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment