Friday, September 4, 2009

not the best day....

Well I did really good yesterday I had a small bowl of cereal and then for lunch I had a tuna sandwich and then for dinner I went over to my parents house and my mom made one of my favorites meals rolls and gravy and eggs, and let me tell i have made my self sick on that meal before but last night i did really good I had just one rolls and a little bit of eggs. I was so proud of my self!
Today is a different story I went to City Bites again for lunch ( a weakness of mine) and had a big turkey melt and a half of a pumpkin cookie. I just need stop going over there because i over indulge when i go, and then I am mad at my self for the rest of the day. So I am going to do some major cleaning today to help with my guilt. I will do better the rest of the day....

No comments:

Post a Comment