Friday, September 4, 2009

Sigh

Today is just not a good day for me. All i want to do is lay around and eat cookies ( good thing i have none in the house) I am so bummed out and tired of certain things in my life I just wish i was better at controlling my emotions!!!!! Because upset = me eating everything in site!!!! I have done nothing today, just laid around the bedroom with Elijah and watch TV. Wow I am a great mom I should be outside with him or painting with him or whatever something besides laying around! I keep saying OK at 5:00 p.m I am going to get up and get stuff done It is now 6:30 p.m!!! I have done one load of laundry and the really sad thing is it wont take me long at all to get my stuff done. I guess I am going to have to make sure all my chores are done and all the things I want to do is done before I even look at the computer because when I get on I just waste the day away. I am sadly realizing that I am a horrible stay at home wife and mother! my house should be somewhat clean and the laundry should not be piling up all around where i cant even see the floor and lots not even talk about the dishes!!!!!! I don't know what is wrong with me. I hate where i live so i think that has a lot to play into it. Well I guess instead of gripping about how i need to get off the computer i should really get off the computer and get what i want done tonight!
Chores

1. do at least 4 loads of laundry ( fold and put up)
2. clean my bedroom
3. clean the kitchen
4. pick up all the toys

OK I am not going to get back on until these are all done!!!

Bye.....

No comments:

Post a Comment