Friday, June 8, 2012

List...

 I was reading my last blog I posted and I will have to admit that I am really hard on my self more then I really should be. I make my self out to be this HUGE women who cant walk! Which is not the case at all. I work out 6 days a week and I have tried to run but I really Hate how everything jiggles and moves when I run so I decided not to do that for right now.
  So the point of this blog is to list a few things I like about my self and I don't want you to think I am self absorbed but I am tired of hating and judging myself. I am always worried that all these people are looking at me and thinking all these horrible things, but this week I learned that is not the case at all.
 My list...

1. My eyes. I have to say that I have great eyes! I have awesome eye lashes that I have been blessed with.
2. My smile. I would have to thank my mother for my smile and my mother is a beautiful women!!
3. My legs, I really don't mind being short it is who I am and there is nothing I can change about that, but for a big girl I have nice legs.
4. I like my curves of my hips and butt. I like my pants fitting me and my husband is happy I am not all stick (:
5. My boobies!! I am glad to have a good set of girls, they are a bit saggy right  now from having kids but nothing a little nip and tuck wont fix. I am just glad I can where shirts and feel it out like it is meant to be.
6. Last things is my feet, I know it is crazy but I think they are perfect not to big not to small and I like my heart tattoo I have on my foot.

I have things I need to work on and I am working hard and I know in time my list will get longer. I am going to try and work on the thoughts I have about myself and stop comparing myself to others because I am my own person and I have my own looks.  I will never be tall so why wish for something that wont happen, I will never have small a small butt or hips but neither did Marylin Monroe and she was of the sexiest women alive. The more I accept who I am then the happier I will be and the sexier I will feel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment