Sunday, June 10, 2012

Empowered...

I found this today and it spoke straight to my heart. I have a God that knows that I will have times of not liking my self and right here it shows that he truly know our in's and out's of our hearts and how we may feel about ourselves one day and he put it in the bible for us to see that God made us perfect in his eyes.
 My favorite is " YOU ARE EMPOWERED"  I love that becaues it is how I feel right now. I have decided to take a step foward and take back my life and I do feel empowered and I feel a strenght in my heart that I havent felt in a very long time. I have a ways to go but I feel great and I am happy. I felt pretty all day and it true if you feel great on the inside it shines through.
 I was reminded that my husband finds me beautiful and that he thinks I am sexy. Hearing that just made my whole day. I love reading sweet texts from him and still have my breath taken away and get the butterflies in my stomach. A friend told me if I stopped being so hard on my self that I would see that my husband is in awe of me like I am him and I saw that today from him.
 With my family and friends by my side helping me through the rough patches I know I can keep going and finish what I have started because I am done giving up on my self. God has empowered me to move foward and not to look back....

No comments:

Post a Comment