Monday, July 19, 2010

Change...

Oh I hate change so much! I like good change like new hair, clothes, and weight loss yep pretty much those 3 things because I can control the outcome for the most part. I wrote earlier that I am going to go back to school to become a nurse, well I really started thinking about it and I really don't know if that is the job for me. With Thomas being a police officer and working odd hours, I don't want to be doing the same thing. We have a son and I don't want him to have two parents that work crazy hours. So I decided on being a dental assistant and then work my way up to being a dental hygienist. I am scared to DEATH!!!! I was not a good student in High School and the truth is I really don't have much faith in my self. I put on a big mask everyday to make people think I have it together but I really don't. The past 3 days I have had nothing but panic attacks, heart burn and I have been tearing up at the thought of going to school. It scares me that much. It was easier for me to become a mother then it is for me to go back to school. So much is happening right now and I just don't know if I can handle all of it, I have to get a job like tomorrow and my husband is really looking for another one and me going back to school and I keep trying to close a door on a certain part of my life but there is a door stop in the way that is glued to the floor. I know God is in control and that when he closes one door he always unlocks another one or two...

Now I just need to figure out which door is the right one to open...


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Breathe love! It'll be all right! No matter what you decide, you will have me right there beside you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dental Hygiene is a great career (I've been a dental hygienist for 2 years now, I worked as a dental assistant before that) I'm not sure what the programs are like in your state, but for me you are able to take all the pre-rec classes at your own pace (which is really nice if you are nervous about returning to school, you can do it one class at a time to start), and then the actual "dental hygiene" portion of it was 2 years straight full time fall and spring, and part time in the summer.

    Dental hygiene is also awesome because you can work as little or as much as you want! Good luck with everything, and if you have any questions, I'd love to answer whatever I can.

    ReplyDelete