Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I wish...

Right now I am just lost beyond words. I am angry with my self and disappointed in my self. As a teen I was always in trouble for whatever reason and I wish I could go back and change a few things or more then a few things and I wish I could change things from last year. Here is my wish list... Things I wish have done...

1. Tried harder in school, a lot of my teachers didn't believe in me so i believed them and just slide by in school.

2. Listen to my parents and did what I was told instead of fighting them all my life, I would have been able to enjoy being a teenager instead of always being grounded.

3. Spoke up in class, I knew a lot what the teacher was talking about but I was too scared that I was going to sound stupid so I would always let another student answer.

4. Put my self out there. Til this day I am scared to take that jump and trust that God will lead me the right way.

5. wish I had found my love of history before now.

6. Wish I had stuck with diets and exercise when I was younger maybe if I had then the scale wouldn't cry every time i get on, Oh wait it not the scale it me!!

7. Wish I had a wedding. Now I know a wedding doesn't make the marriage and I don't regret getting married at the court house but I want to see his face when I walk towards him looking my best.

8. Read my bible more, something i can fix now.

9. wish I had decided to go to school before now. It going to be hard now with a child and a job.

10. wish I could stop making excuses for why I cant do things that will better my self for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment