Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Choices...

I am trying to figure out if I want to cancel my WW and try and lose weight on my own, with out having to count points learning what I need to eat then, what I want to eat. Me and Food have been going around around for years and I'm so ready to just give up, Then part of me knows I can do this. I know what is good and what is bad for me. I need to learn how to eat foods the right way if that makes any sense? I also want to enjoy my summer with out feeling guilty or ashamed that I had a snow cone with my niece or ate a grilled cheeseburger with my hubby. I have been doing WW long enough to know how to eat food right. I was talking to a friend last night and she has lost weight and she told me that the slower she loses weight the slower it comes back. I believe that!! I can lose 10 pounds and then gain it back with in 2 weeks.
So this is what I have came up with I am done talking about losing weight.I'm just going to do it and change the way I think about food. This was my last " diet" I am going to just watch what I eat and make good choices and enjoy life with out feeling guilty that I didn't count whatever I put in my mouth.
For the first time I am going to do this for me! I have always done it for other reasons, and the reason were never good enough but I am good enough! I am ready to love my body and my self!
It is time for me to make good choices for me and I have a feeling everything else will fall into place...

No comments:

Post a Comment