Tuesday, April 20, 2010

update...

I weighed this morning and it looks like I gained a pound. I knew I wasn't going to lose since I really didn't do any extra activities this week since it rained most of the days. But today the sun is shinning and my parents are taking the baby so me and the wonderful hubby are going to do some work in the yard! I went to the store yesterday and got some more salad stuff and a couple of smart ones, I just didn't really pick the right foods to eat so I was eating more because I was hungry all the time! I really would like to lose at least 2 pounds this week, more would be AWESOME!!! but I know I did to be realistic about this. I started the walking challenge yesterday, The first week I am suppose to walk for 10 minutes but I can walk more then that so I walked over to my moms which is about a 20 minute walk. I really enjoy walking, I love being able to just breath in fresh air and take in the everything around me.
Well today is a new start and I am going to do my best this week! I hope everyone has a great day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment