Wednesday, April 21, 2010

6 years...

I have been married for 6 years today!!! I love my husband more and more each day! He is my hero, protector, my best friend, my partner and my true love and I wouldn't change my life with him for anything! He knows how to make me laugh and he always has been able to.

Photobucket

We met at church and I asked if he wanted the rest of my pizza and he looked at me like i was crazy! Two years later we were a couple and then we got married when I was 19 and he was 20. We have had our ups and downs but the ups always seem to out number the downs. He has always been there to catch me when I was going to fall. He has always believed in me when I didnt, he pushes me to keep going when I am ready to give up! He is my walking partner threw this crazy life!

Photobucket


I cant wait to see what the rest of our lives together have in hold for us! We have so many dreams and I cant wait to see them come true!

TRUE LOVE Pictures, Images and Photos


Thomas~ Thank you for all you do for me and Elijah, You are an amazing man and I thank God everyday for you!!!
I love you!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!! ^__^ I don't know how to say, but Auguri!!! :") you look very happy and I hope you'll have an even happier life! kisses! sofia!

    ReplyDelete