Monday, February 22, 2010

Starting over... again


Well today didn't start out so great! I weighed in and well lets just say it was not a pretty sight!! I know it is my fault but I even told my husband that I thought the scale was broken! I have been relaxed on my eating not keeping track of my points and eating everything in sight, so no the scale is not broken I am broken!!!! So I feel like I am back at the starting point all over again, but if I have to start over then I am starting over guess it is better then just stopping all together! So my plan is no eating out till my husband birthday and that is 2 weeks aways and to be a good girl and drink my water and stay in my point range and to go to bed early. The last thing is the hardest thing for me but I know it is something I have to do because I am a snack er at night and that is when I throw my good day down the drain! The other plan for today is to get this house cleaned oh my goodness it is pretty bad, hasn't been this dirty in a long time and with my hubby vacation coming up I want the house clean so I don't have to kill my self cleaning while he is off. I am so ready for this vacation we have some plans nothing real big just a couple of fun things. Well time to get the cleaning started!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment