Monday, August 1, 2011

Come on Friday...

I am lonely tonight, Hubby we started a new job last week so now he lives in a different town during the week. Last week was HORRIBLE!!! I got sick and it was such a long week with out my love there to make me feel better, so by Thursday I was done and in tears most of the day. I ended up in the ER because I was sick with a stomach thing and I ended getting dehydrated, so I had to get some fluids and the whole time I just wanted my husband but he was in another place.
I realized how much I need him and how much I miss his hugs and laying on his chest at night and watching Mad About You together. I hope this training goes by fast because having him home only on the weekends is not enough for me.
I know we are strong enough to do this, just doesn't mean I want to!! We may fight and bicker and get on each other nerves but he is my one and only, he is the one who can calm me and makes me feel better with just a few words.
So for the next few weeks I am going to be counting down till Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment