Sunday, July 17, 2011

Tuesday July 19,2011

I really have not blogged much about our pregnancy and I am slacker for that! Truth is I have been so tired and sick I just really haven't had much energy til now.
The first weeks were rough morning sickness over took me and then around 7 weeks my levels stopped going up so they put me on Pomuterum (sp) and that just made feel worse, unfortunately I couldn't keep anything down and it took all my energy. I would go to work and then come home and pretty much crash! Well at 14 weeks I started weekly shots and things have been MUCH better!! I am keeping food down but still get sick at the most randoms times of the day and I am slowly getting my energy back. Also I have not gained any weight!! Which really suprised me because I all I want is milk and cookies! I am now 18 weeks along and my belly is growing and I actually look pregnant not just FAT!!! YAY!! I will post pictures soon I just have to wait since I decided to break my camera! I am going to blame it on pregnancy clumsiness, my husband doesn't see it that way though lol!!
We am finding out on Tuesday at 1:30 p.m what we are having!! I am so excited!! I would love to have a little girl because my body is already taking a toll with this baby and I would be done however having another little boy in the house would be just amazing! I love my son he is a funny little boy and completely like his father! I am surrounded by super hero's and race cars. So I wouldnt mind having a little pink house!
We finely have some names picked out but I am still thinking so I will let you know soon!!
I hope you have a blessed Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment