Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer begins...

Photobucket



School is over this week and in the past that use to mean something to me. It meant pool, and BBQ and late nights with my everyone because we were all SAHM but now I have to work! BLEH!!! I am going to miss staying home this summer. We lived in the pool and doing fun things. I am going to miss going to the kids swimming lessons with Bestie and laying out and get sunburned and the complaining about it and then do it all over again two days later. I am going to miss windows down and music up and the smell of coconut on our skin. Stupid Job...
This weekend is the being of Summer with Memorial Day coming up. So we are going to go to the pool and just hang out. On Monday we are going to go see The Hangover Part Two. Which I am soooooooo freaking excited to see, because my love is in it! You know who it is! If not, IT IS THIS SEXY MAN!!


Photobucket

And I am sorry but if you do not share the same feelings prepared to be called stupid,crazy,dumb and a rehab and we can no longer be friends!!

So I am really looking forward to this weekend! Hubby and I are both off on Monday so that makes me super Happy!!

It is 4 weeks till bestie wedding! It is crazy to me that she is getting married sooo soon. We have been talking about this day for a while now and it is going to be here before we know it! I need to practice on her hair and makeup because I want her to look gorgeous on her wedding day!!

Photobucket!



Then After that she is leaving me for a week to go to stinking HAWAII! I hate her! I hate her with all me heart! All I am saying is I better get something AMAZING!! (:

Then when she gets back to will be 4Th of July and then Elijah 4Th birthday. I think we are going to do the Avengers because he is really into super hero's right now.


After that I am not real sure. My little sister and "B" birthday is in August. I am sure my belly will be bigger by then and I am hoping not to big yet because I really dont want to go buy summer clothes when I am not going to be wearing them that long.
Well that is my plan for the summer. What is yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment