Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Great News!!!

Hello Everyone!

I have not been on in a while and I have been doing fantastic!!!
I ended up not having my surgery because something else came up! I found out on my anniversary that I was pregnant!!!! I just stared at the test and was in complete shock and then it sank in and I ran out of the bathroom yelling " Thomas I AM PREGNANT!!" and of course I was crying. I was on cloud nine!
I am 9 weeks and I am due December 15,2011.
I have been sick and so tired but it is all worth it in the end. My levels stopped going around 7 weeks so they had to put me on some medicine to help my levels and they don't make me feel any better.
God is good! I finally gave it over to him and stopped worrying and he blessed us even more!
I am so excited and I can't wait to share more with you as the weeks go on!!!

im pregnant Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment