Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Today...

Today was a pretty good day so far. Got my laundry done I just need to fold and put it up and I am going to do that tonight while little man is in the bath. I dont know whats wrong with me but I have not been sleeping good and I even take sleeping pills so I am zombie during the day so today I layed down for 2 hours and never went to sleep which was really annoying but i felt rested when I got up. I better get some sleep tonight I have a lot to do tomorrow lets see got to do some grocery shopping and the going to do some wrapping and then going over to my moms and help her with her tree since she still has not put it up and christmas is next week. She is being a slacker this year when I was a kid she would have the tree up the day after Thanksgiving!! She has been sick so I am going to be an awesome daughter and go help her. Thomas is working his 16 hrs today so I wont see him till tomorrow afternoon. Then I am going to Amanda's this weekend we have an hair appoinment on friday and then saturday we are going to do some wrapping she has a crap load to wrap! She is so much better at wrapping then me but it is fun sitting there and just catching up with each other. Oh and her brother will be in town so it will be good to see him I didnt get to see him when he was down for Thanksgiving. Well that is all for now. Have a good day everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment