Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sleepy

well today has started pretty early 7:00 am!!!! The hubby had to go to training today so he had to wake early. anyways today is the second day of my eating better and so far i have done really good. For breakfast i had yogurt and granola and raspberries. I took my medicine so I am not sure what is for lunch today prob some crackers and tea. It made me really nausea yesterday so we will see what happens today. I need to go buy a scale and a pregnant test. I may and wait for Thomas to get home so I don't have to take Elijah with me. So last night i had a dream that i got under 200 pounds yeah that seems like forever away!!!! But i know of people who have done it and I know if i can i just really stick with this then i can be one of those peoples!! I want my husband to be proud of me for actually sticking with it. I feel like every time i stop trying to lose weight i just let him down and my family down. and i don't want to do that anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment