Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sick...

Headache? Check
Sore Throat? Check
Stuffy/Runny Nose? Check

Yep I am sick!! I hate being sick and pregnant because it a double hit! You can’t really take anything and you already tired from being pregnant so let’s add everything on top of that you just have no energy! I have been in bed all day with a box of Lotion tissues and Tylenol! I am praying that it doesn’t turn into strep because (knock on wood) I haven’t gotten it since I found out I was pregnant. I hope this clears up fast because I have a great weekend planned!
On an update, I passed my three hour glucose test!!!!

Elijah went to the fair today with my parents and that was great because I was able to get some rest and he got to have fun! Thank you mom and dad for being awesome!
Now I am going to take more cold medicine (it is safe) and watch Bridesmaids!
Goodnight…

No comments:

Post a Comment