Thursday, August 25, 2011

Doubt ...

I have been full of doubt for the past few weeks and I am really not sure why.
I question everything in my head when someone says something. However it has been so much worse when it has come to my husband. I doubt everything he is saying to me. I just sit there and wander what he is telling me is true.
The thing is I have always had doubts about things, it like everyone else has their shadow’s to follow them but I have doubt. It always there, just whispering things to me. “He really doesn’t love you, who would love someone like you" I am getting that one a lot and it is eating away at me.
I don’t know what to do? I am getting to the point that I do not believe a word from my husband and it is causing fights and hurt feelings. I have always wondered why he was with me. I am short and overweight. I just don’t know what he sees in me. I feel people are looking at us and asking why is he with her.
I know this is not normal. I should be happy he loves me and that he is with me but it honestly hard to be, because doubt is there standing there reminding me how I look or how I am. I was hoping when I got married and had kids that I would have more confidantes but I don’t. I feel like I am back in school and I hear the kids calling me names and reminding me that I am short and fat...
I just don’t know what to do anymore; I do know that I can’t keep this up because I am pushing a wonderful man away and I so very much love him...

So if you could please pray for me that God shows me that doubt is just the devils way of controlling me...

1 comment: