Sunday, June 19, 2011

To my Husband...

My husband , Thomas Alan Duran is a wonderful man and an amazing father. He is hard working and thrives to take care of his family. He loves with everything has and I couldn't ask for a better partner in life. My son is the way he is because he has a father that plays and spends time with him. I love listening to them play " super hero's" and hearing my sons laugh when he is hanging out with his Daddy.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



My husband is my rock and my shelter. He brings me comfort and strength. He is truly my better half. With out him, my life would empty. I thank God for making a man that shares the same heartbeat as me. He is my one and only true love.
Thank you Thomas for being a wonderful Husband, Father and Provider to our family. You are truly amazing and I am proud to be your wife.

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love you and Happy Fathers Day!!!

1 comment: