Saturday, March 19, 2011

my life

My life in pictures...

- A picture of yourself with ten facts
Photobucket
1. I am 5ft
2. Burnett hair
3. Hazel eyes
4. I have curves
5. Been married for almost 7 years
6. Mexican is my Favorite food
7. I work at childrens new world
8. I was saved when I was 12
9. Cant live with out butter!
10. My son is the love of my life

- A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Photobucket

MY AMAZING HUBBY!!!

A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Castle Pictures, Images and Photos
CASTLE
- A picture of your night
Photobucket

HANGING WITH MY BESTIE!

- A picture of your favorite memory
Photobucket

FIRST NIGHT IN VEGAS!!! AMY WAS THE BEST!!

A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day
Anne Hathaway ♥ Pictures, Images and Photos

BECAUSE SHE GET TO MAKE OUT WITH JAKE GYLLENHAA!!

- A picture of your most treasured item
Photobucket

MY BOYS!!

A picture that makes you laugh
Photobucket

FIRST TIME BOWLING!

A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Photobucket

MY BESTIE!



A picture of something you hate

Photobucket

CLOWNS!!!

A picture of something you love
crazy  twlight moms Pictures, Images and Photos

YEP!!!
A picture of your favorite band or artist

Photobucket

LADY A!

A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Photobucket

MY SON!

A picture of something you want to do before you die

Photobucket

SWIM WITH ONE OF THESE GUYS!

A picture of someone who inspires you

MY MOTHER I DONT HAVE A PICTURE OF HER...

A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Photobucket

READING GODS WORD!!

A picture of your biggest insecurity
How To Lose Pregnancy Weight Safely Pictures, Images and Photos

MY WEIGHT


A picture

Photobucket



A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Photobucket

GREECE

A picture of something you wish you could change

Photobucket

A picture of something you wish you were better at

zumba Pictures, Images and Photos

A picture of your favorite book

Photobucket

TWILIGHT!

A picture of your day

xomandilicious Pictures, Images and Photos

A picture of something that means a lot to you
Photobucket





A picture of something you're afraid of
Photobucket

SPIDERS!!

A picture that can always make you smile

Photobucket

July 9,2007 my little love came into my life!


A picture of someone you miss
Photobucket

Dan- wish we could see him more!

Well that is my life in pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment