Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day...

I want to start off my saying Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

This blog is for two women in my life that has shown me the ways of motherhood, They have helped me so much these past 2 years (almost 3)...

My Mother ~

She is a strong minded women who speaks her mind and tries to control me still even though I am 25 years old but I know she does it out of love and is just trying to keep me on the right path! I use to hate that about her until I became a mother my self and I came to realize she does know what she is talking about. She has taught me to speak my mind and to be a strong women. To stand up for what I truly believe in and to stand my ground. She also taught how to pick my battles and when to let thing go. I am still learning how to do all of these things but with her by my side it is getting easier. I am blessed to have a mother like her!

My Best Friend~

She is is a kind hearted women who is soft spoken and forgiving. She rarly gets angry and when she does you would never know! She is funny and so easy to talk to. She doesnt judge. She has taught me how to chose my words when angry and to re look at things. She has taught me that family comes in all different ways. She has taught me that I am beautiful women and that I deseve the best! She has held my hand through some hard times in my life. I am blessed to have her as a my best friend!

Thank you both of you for all you do for me! I love you both so much!!

1 comment:

  1. I love you honey! You are an awesome mom and I am lucky to have YOU in my life!

    ReplyDelete