Sunday, March 21, 2010

Return the favor...

So today was an eye opener for me. I was over loaded with information that just tugged at my heart, for some people that I really never wanted anything to do with but it is time for me to stop being so selfish and to help people out. I have been helped out by family so many time and I wouldn't know what to do with out them so it is time to RETURN THE FAVOR. I am not real sure on the details or how we can do this but I know with God I can do anything.
After everything I learned today has made me even more thankful for my family and I am not just meaning my hubby and son, I mean my best friend and her dad and my parents and everyone that has helped me in a tough spot. I am more then blessed! God has really opened my heart today and I pray that I can do whatever I can to help these people....

No comments:

Post a Comment