Friday, February 19, 2010

Struggling...

I have been on a emotional roller coaster for the past few weeks and I have to say I am ready to get off! I am having a hard time with my weight loss and I am so ready to just give up and stay this weight forever! I have change my eating habits and stopped drinking real coke and I only diet coke if they don't have ice tea and I have only lost 10 pounds and I have been doing Weight Watchers since January. I know that is a good amount to lose but I have been at the same weight for 3 weeks now. I want to start walking but out weather has been beyond crazy!
I have been overweight my whole life and I know I will not ever be "skinny" and I really don't want to be "skinny" I just want to feel good about my self. and on top of it I went and got my hair done, I went really light and I guess it I saw it different in my head. I am getting use to it but I don't love it. I wanted a change and well I got one.
I have set a goal for my self and I am going to really try and stick with it, I always quit everything I start and I tired of doing that to my self. So we will see how the next couple of weeks go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment