Saturday, January 2, 2010

Monday

So I am really looking forward to Monday!! Me and my wonderful hubby and my best friend are going to do weight watchers, You may be asking why wait well I have to go grocery shopping LOL!!! My best friend has already started it but it good to know I have her as a support and my hubby. We have done weight watchers before and lost weight but we let life get a hold of us and forgot about taking care of ourselves so it is now time to do something about it. I lost almost 30 pounds the last time I did it and I felt great I was walking everyday and I had so much energy and I am really looking forward to feeling good again. My biggest down fall will be my coke!! I love me some coke (: but I can do this, I want to do this!!!! I am ready to have another baby and I want to enjoy being pregnant I don't want to have to worry about my blood pressure or anything like that so I can give up my coke for my future child! I have a realistic goal and then I have my i really want to get down to that weight goal!!! Something I have to remind myself is it took me 8 years to put all this weight on it going to take longer then 8 days to get it off!! I am ready to take this challenge on!!! I am ready for this change!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment