Monday, January 11, 2010

Midnights...

My husband went to midnights last night and he is suppose to be home at 7 am and well he is still not home and pulled a car over and it had drugs in it. So he is just now booking in his evidence and doing his report so he won't be home for a few more hours... This shift is going to be hard to get use to for a while. He was worried that he wouldn't get into anything on midnights well he was totally wrong!
Anyways I am on week 2 of weight watchers and I have lost 2 pounds! I am going to need to start working out so I can lose more weight!!!! I also have gone a WHOLE week with out a coke whoo hooo go me!!! Well I have alot to do today and I am going to try and get most of it done before he comes home so I can keep the house quite today while he is sleeping... Have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment