Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Baby Blues.....

So for the past 2 years have been great with my little boy and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and loving son. But I am ready for another baby Elijah will be three years old in July and I wanted another child by now and I don't see that happening anytime soon. I loved being pregnant and I love babies and children. My fear is we are going to wait to long and it not going to happen for me. I am trying to lose weight so I can be healthy when I do get pregnant again and for my son so they can have their mom around! I feel like what is the point right now if I am not going to have another baby soon, but I know I don't just need to be healthy for just being pregnant. I'm just really annoyed that we are going to be putting off for another year or maybe even longer!!! UGH!! I don't want 7 years between my children!!! I am just depressed over this topic and I really worried that I wont have anymore children. All I ever wanted was a house full of children... I just don't know anymore....

1 comment:

  1. Hey love, I just wanted to remind you that we aren't the ones in control! Remember that and remember that God knows what will happen and we have to rely on him! Love you!

    ReplyDelete